Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Brazil Butt Lift



Yay! If you are here, that means you are thinking about doing Brazil Butt Lift or wondering what the heck it's all about. I have a love/hate relationship with working out (sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it but I ALWAYS love the results!)...I always love doing Brazil Butt Lift. Something about it that is just FUN. 

Because life gets in the way, I missed workouts here and there. But I would switch my rest day or try to make them up.  Many workouts I would end laying on the floor...panting and sweating....saying I would never make it through another, But the sense of accomplishment kept me coming back for more. As hard as the workout is, you ALWAYS feel amazing after. You NEVER regret working out....you can regret NOT working out! 

These pictures are 3 weeks apart and like I said I took days off here and there while I was out of town or something, but I can see results!! I am excited to see where I am in SIX weeks! I am half way there!  So far I have lost 3.5 inches and 2 pounds.  BUT I feel like I am toning! It's a great feeling. 

If you are READY for a BEACHBODY then email me! LindseyCrafton@gmail.com.  Summer will be here before you know it! I would LOVE to help you get fit :)

I will post my pictures again in 3 weeks...STAY TUNED!   

1 comment:

  1. doing the Brazillian buttock lift workout for sure but the result won't last long in case if you stopped doing the exercises after the achieving the butt you wanted. I recommend you to try the natural methods which will give you long lasting results with no side effects & stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete