Thursday, January 10, 2013

Juicing and Shakeology


My most common FAQ: Can I just juice and make my own green smoothies, is that comparable to Shakeology? Simply put: NO! Yes that's healthy, and a great start! I love to see people making changes and starting to get more fruits and veggies in this way. I used to do the same thing! But it doesn't come close to getting you the same nutritional benefit as Shakeology. And it was annoying to go to the store so much to keep getting fresh produce and berries to make the smoothies. Let's compare ingredients: Shakeology in ONE serving: - 1 bowl of exotic fruit - 4 cups of raw broccoli - 7 large carrots - 10 cups of raw cauliflower - 3 cups of romaine lettuce - 4 cups of raw mushrooms - 3 raw onions - 1 cup of peas - 4 cups of raw radishes - 4 cups of non-fat yogurt - 1 shoot of wheat grass That's just the basic ingredients! I know I was NEVER putting that much into my green smoothies..and superfoods? You can't even find all of them at one store. Want to know the healing benefits of the superfoods that are in Shakeology? Here's an awesome video that will explain how POWERFUL this drink is and why nothing compares to it being the HEALTHIEST MEAL OF THE DAY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnYbixayDdU I'm amazed over and over again, the dieases and common problems that are helped by Shakeology. Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Chron's Disease, migraines, stomach problems, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, Asthma, Diabetes, etc and the list goes on! I know what I used to spend on spinach, berries, and other ingredients just to make green smoothies, and the price racks up. And that wasn't getting organic. $4 a day, for WAY more nutrition and 2 minutes to make is a no brainer..and tastes SO MUCH BETTER! Plus I can make cookies with it, add it to pancakes and oatmeal..I LOVE IT!

Do you know the AVERAGE COST PER DAY is between $10 and $20? That is crazy! Shakeology is only $4 per meal, plus with juicing you are only getting a fraction of the nutrients that are in Shakeology.

TO ORDER SHAKEOLOGY GO TO www.Shakeology.com/LindseyCrafton

No comments:

Post a Comment