Thursday, January 10, 2013

Shakeology has Changed My Life

Shakeology has changed my life! I have heard countless stories of what Shakeology has done for people. It is the MOST nutritious meal you can ever have--all natural, with no chemicals. No other shakes, drinks, meal replacements, etc. compare--I've done the research. For me, I can't remember a time when I haven't struggled with migraines. I have gone to the hospital, been in bed for days, thrown up, literally not been able to stand up, etc. I have been this way for YEARS. I finally went to a doctor over a year and a half ago and was put on daily Verapamil. I would take Imitrex on the days that I did get a migraine. The insurance company only allows 9 Imitrex per month though. Every month I would max them out and I would have taken all of them before the month was up. Since taking Shakeology, I have never taken all 9. I ONLY have a migraine when I don't get a good night sleep. I no longer have unexplainable, random migraines. For me, this is ONE of the many benefits I have had from Shakeology. I can't imagine not drinking it daily. It literally has changed my life.

EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SHAKEOLOGY LindseyCrafton@gmail.com
OR Friend request on Facebook Lindsey.Crafton

TO ORDER SHAKEOLOGY GO TO www.Shakeology.com/LindseyCrafton


No comments:

Post a Comment