Sunday, March 17, 2013

SUMMER SLIM DOWN APRIL 1ST

I want to HELP as many people as I can get ready for summer! I am starting the SUMMER SLIM DOWN CHALLENGE on April 1st! With the purchase of a Challenge Pack (click on Challenge Pack tab for details) you get a free Shaker Cup!  I needed a PUSH when I wanted to change myself, so here is YOURS!! If you are waiting for a sign--THIS IS IT!
If you already have a workout program and you only need Shakeology, let me know and we can work it out and still get you a free prize:)

I will be your PERSONAL COACH, which also includes over 30 recipes, 30 day menu, clean eating 101, shopping list, motivational support, fitness tips, prizes and A NEW YOU!

EMAIL ME LindseyCrafton@gmail.com or FB me at www.Facebook.com/Lindsey.Crafton





No comments:

Post a Comment